Quotes are just so inspirational, I just can't help but share these great 71 self-confidence quotes with all my queens!
Like we say in my little corner of the world, ''what would I gain if I don't share these great quotes with you all?''
Self-confidence is one of the greatest thing you can to achieve your self-improvement goals
You need a huge dose of self-confidence to emerge as the most self-confident in the room.
Now why would self confidence quotes inspire and motivate anyone?
There is a correlation between quotes and motivation. When you are motivated and inspired, your self-confidence levels, improves!
That is how powerful motivational quotes are!
They inspire your inner woman/man and lift your spirits
Confidence is boosted!
Self Confidence Quotes To Inspire You!
Table Of Contents
I would like to start with this quote because at the end of the day, you can only build self-confidence by doing those things that you are scared to do.
Because at the end of the day, the power lies in and with you.
The power of doing!
- The quickest way to acquire self-confidence is to do exactly what you are afraid to do!
2. Be proud of who you are and not ashamed of how others see you.
3. Believe you CAN and you are halfway there!
4. Self-confidence is the best outfit, own it and rock it!
5. Don't wait. The time will never be just right!
6. Nothing can deem the light that shines from within
7. It is not who you are that holds you back, it is who you think, you are not!
8. Confidence is a magnet to success.
9. Confidence is silent, insecurities are loud!
10. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life but define yourself.
11. You were born to be real, not perfect!
12. Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.
13. When you have self confidence, you can do anything.
15. Experience tells you what to do, confidence allows you to do it.
16. Don't ever doubt your worth!
17. The worst thing you can do to yourself, is to judge yourself through the eyes of others.
18. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
19. You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.
20. Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without needing someone to tell you.
Self Confidence Quotes For Her
What is more inspiring than self-confidence quotes by women for women?
21. It is confidence in our bodies, minds and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.
22. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
23. Your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.
24. The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.
25. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
26. You are not your mistakes. They are what you did and not what you are.
27. Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief she is beautiful.
28. A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water.
29. We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
30. The most effective way to do it is to DO IT.
31. Confidence. If you have it, you can make anything look good
Diane Von Furstenberg
32. Get more confidence by doing things that excite and frighten you.
33. Doubt can motivate you, so don’t be afraid of it. Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out.
34. have a confidence about my life that comes from standing tall on my own two feet
35. The level of confidence women are able to build in women-only groups is important.
36. There’s a confidence and sense of self that comes with age that I didn’t anticipate.
37. For me, so far, confidence has been a journey, not a destination.
38. I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody.’ And people believed me. You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
39. Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.
40. I've finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there, better to be?
Self Confident Woman Quotes
I have always believed in the power of a woman, girl power or whatever it is you want to call it.
Like Mae Jemison quote, up there ''The level of confidence women are able to build in women-only groups is important".
We women need to build ourselves by creating communities, groups where we inspire and aspire to be better versions of ourselves.
The queens we are meant. Creating beautiful homes and winning at work and with our businesses
So here are some self confident woman quotes to get you ready.
This very first one is a banger!
41. Be a GIRL with a MIND, a WOMAN with ATTITUDE and a LADY with CLASS.
42. Anything is possible if you've got enough nerves.
43. Live from the heart of yourself. Seek to be whole, not perfect.
44. Someone once said to me "I don't know how you do it". I replied, "I wasn't given a choice".
45. I used to hate feeling embarrassed but then I realized, nobody's watching and nobody gives a damn.
46. Confidence is the only key. I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.
47. I am me, nothing more, nothing less and that is enough.
Harpreet M Dayal
48. Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eyes.
49. Authenticity is the daily practice of letting go who we think we're supposed to be and embracing who we are.
50. She made broken look beautiful and strong invincible
51. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
52. You may never be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for somebody.
53. I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.
54. My life didn't please me, so I created my life.
55. If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.
56. How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone
57. The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
58. If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.
59. My confidence comes from the daily grind. Training my buff off day in and day out.
60. You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn't worked. Try approving yourself and see what happens.
Quotes About Confidence And Beauty By Coco Chanel
Coco Chanel was the founder of the famous fashion brand, Chanel.
Her life is just so ''confidence-inspiring'' that I couldn't help but share her famous quotes about confidence and beauty.
Chanel was raised by nuns, (after being taken to an orphanage by her dead when she lost her mom) who thought her to sew. A skill that became her life's work.
From humble beginnings to a celebrated fashion icon after death, she was famously known for her quotes and I am sharing some of them to let you know, you got this, queens!
61. In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.
62. The most courageous act is still to think for yourself, ALOUD
63. You can be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life.
64. Self-confidence is the best outfit. Rock it and own it.
65. Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.
66. You live but once; you might as well be amusing.
67. There are no ugly women in the world, just lazy ones.
68. Every day is a fashion show and the world is your runway.
69. Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.
70. A girl should be two things. Who and what she wants.
71. If you are sad, add more lipstick and attack.
Viola! There you have it queens. Self-confidence quotes, self-confident woman quotes, and quotes about confidence and beauty. Do you have a favorite? Do you have a self-confidence quote I missed on the list? Talk to me in the comments!