Heads Up! My post may contain affiliate links! If you purchase anything through those links, you won't pay a penny more but, i will get a small commission. This helps keep the lights on the blog. Thank you!
Another award nomination people (hint, hint, if you are nominated for the Versatile blogger award, it means you have been awarded the award) and this time it is the Versatile Blogger award! My first award was the The Sunshine Blogger award and it took me by surprise just as this one also came.
I was nominated by the beautiful, talented and cheeky Ntovertedxtrovert Blog . She is witty, cool and dishes up a lot of juice on her blog. Be sure to check her out!
Thank you Lovely for the nomination! This is truly much appreciated!
Table Of Contents
What Is The Versatile Blogger Award?
The versatile blogger award is given to bloggers by bloggers to as a recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality.
It is also a way to honor bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or now and then.
The award is run by VBA. Check them out.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
When you are nominated for the Versatile blogger award, you have to play by a number of rules and these are the rules.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So here we go, thanks again to Ntovertedxtrovert Blog "once again" for the nomination. It does mean a lot to me that you enjoy my blog enough to deem it unique and versatile for this award! Lovelies, please do check her out. She serves it hot on her blog!
Seven Facts About Me
Here are 7 quirky facts about me!
- My blood group is 0 negative. What that means is that i am one of 6.6% of the world population with this blood group also known as the universal blood group. An 0 negative blood group can donate blood to all other blood groups but can only receive blood from another 0 negative donor!
- I have a love/hate relationship with my ears that has been going on since i was a teen. I think my ears are too big for my face but the truth is i know it is silly but the love/hate relationship has refused to go away. What do i do?
- I am an avid reader. I can make you an "enemy" if i come visit you, see a book that i like and you refuse to let me have it (lending or gifting)! I have it that bad!
- Jennifer will always be the underdog champion. I hate oppression in any form and kind. Do not tolerate it and often times, i get myself in a bind trying to speak up for others. It is what it is and i don't keep quiet!
- I had a huge burn from hot water on the whole of my left hand when i was about 10 years that resulted to "patterns akin to a mild case of Vitiligo" after healing but i love it! By the way people with Vitiligo are beautiful just the way they are!
- I have a huge phobia for heights! Fact!
- I gobble green tea every day like water. I know green tea is healthy but the rate at which i drink it is alarming. Someone tell me it is safe and healthy!
Nomination List for Versatile Blogger Award
I am nominating these blogs because i believe they deserve it. No sentiments here!
- Trinity Yana Matthews
- Ada Allison
- Ashley Girres
- Diamond C
- Megha Rastogi
- Florene L Jenkins
- Memunatu Kamara
- Tanethia Holden
- Utibeno Jacob
- Shannon G
- Nikki Nikkipedia
- Xavier Young
- Fallon Jai
Congratulations to all you lovelies! Looking forward to reading 7 facts about you all!
Have a fabulous weekend KQ Tribe.